Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor it is being considered for publication on a different journal
- The submission file is a PDF document, containing the full text, author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s), and references.
- The authors comply with the journal's Ethical Guidelines.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- LaTeX (.tex) source files and figures (eventually, other source files like Word .docx) are also included.
Authors agree to the PIP Copyleft Notice
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.