Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it -or will be while considered here- before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is a PDF document containing the full text, figures and references, ready to be used for reviewing.
- Supplementary files include at least the LaTeX sources and figures. Additional files may be submitted for the benefit of reviewers and/or for publication as Supplementary Material.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors comply with the journal's Ethical Guidelines.
- NOTE: The system may take a little while to load your files and changes, please wait for confirmation without refreshing the browser tab.
Traditional Review Articles
Editors decide on publication assisted by the advice of anonymous reviewers.
Open Review Articles
Editors send the manuscripts to specilalists. If the paper is original and technically sound, the article, the reviewer's comments and criticism and the author's replies are published (each contribution with its corresponding DOI) along with the names of all involved. This promotes the open discussion and gives public credit to our reviewers and editors.
Authors agree to the PIP Copyleft Notice
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.